Saturday, June 6, 2009

BayCycle 2009 Here We Come!

"I think I want to ride my bike around the bay."
-- My Beautiful Wife (MBW)

That's how it began one day last fall. MBW came up with the brilliant idea of riding her recumbent bike all the way around San Francisco Bay. She figured it would take her about a week, and that she could stay with friends and family along the way. But that was before we got the Hitch Rider, which meant that I could come along (in the car) and pick bits of her route to ride with her. After months of planning and training and customizing my trike we are finally ready to go. MBW is blogging at Crazy Guy on a Bike (where she calls me MBW) and I'll be blogging here after months of neglect while hanging out on Twitter. See you on the road!

No comments:

Post a Comment