Saturday, January 26, 2008

No Title, No Quote

I've been sorely neglectful of this blog lately. I've been working a lot at ABI and, I admit, playing around other Web 2.0 media. Last weekend I spent several hours in SecondLife at the fabulous Sloodle Moot (see photostream). Then on Monday I succumbed to a monster cold that had been toppling one person after another at the ABI office.

The timing for this week's nasty cold turned out to be not half bad. First, because the weather all week was suitable primarily for arctic ducks. Second, because KFOG was playing World Class Rock A to Z where they go through their music library in alphabetical order. They started January 14 and are in the Ws so I suppose they'll wrap up over the weekend -- although they just started the What's and still have all the When, Where and Who songs to do. Not to mention all the songs that must start with You. As soundtracks go, it felt just right for my recovery.

No comments:

Post a Comment